FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Dunn's Pythons
Thread: Dunn's Pythons
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 09:10 AM   #3
RCampbell
I have, actually, already been in e-mail contact with Dave.
He is working on info for this species also and also wishes there was more information available. I have some good information from Terry Lilley, who I also obtained a specimen from. I have also found a Dr. Carmichael, who is avidly working with the Liasis and sister groups currently and I am attempting to contact Al baldego, as he has actually spent time on Wetar from my understanding, aswell as being a source of several of Dr. Carmichaels animals.
This has been a fun albeit frustrating search, and I will post some findings here for everyone when I have some good stuff to post.
I was hoping that there are some closet herpers out there with Dunn's Pythons. So this is a plea, to any and all keepers of this snake, any and all who have solid information on this snake, or those who had kept and have had them pass away out of a collection (especially if you still have it/them in a freezer!).I know there are many keepers out there who only keep for themselves, do not care who knows what they have and actually prefer the anonimity and lack of ego battling that occurs in today's world of herpetoculture. It is to you I am asking for help, if you have any of these beautiful pythons.