FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #386
jlassiter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Staub View Post
There seems to be a push to determine what caused Stu's snakes to deteriorate as they have, as if that will point to a proper course of resolution between him and Jerry. I would suggest that that is irrelevant. If these snakes within days of being received had begun showing symptoms of a known deadly disease such as IBD or crypto, would anyone have questioned if the seller should have made a prompt refund whether or not the disease had actually been definitively diagnosed? I doubt it. It is unfair to the buyer but that is the reality if he wants to keep a good seller rating and keep this stuff off the forums.
Now you are playing right into what this board knows and/or doesn't know about and you know it...You hit the nail on the head when you stated "a KNOWN deadly disease like IBD or Crypto." ZD is not known very well by anyone. I hope one day y'all west coasters figure it all out for everyone though...

NO ONE...not Stu, not Jerry, not Thomas, not Rick, not Mitch, not Paul, not Jeff nor anyone for that matter knows how Stu's animals were "infected."

But....Jerry is doing the right thing and that is what matters.
I believe this thread is over now. They settled it, now all they have to do is follow through with THEIR deal.