FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Selling my Uro's
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 05:13 PM   #38
toddparr
Let's try again

Let me apologize to everyone that messaged me. I had a deal worked out to trade all of my Uro's to Deer Fern Farms, and after buying all the shipping materials, he backed out, leaving me holding the bag. It annoyed me enough that I decided I didn't want to deal with selling them. Fast forward to now. I've decided I'm going to sell all but 1 breeding pair. I do not want to ship them, at least not until summer, so if anyone wants to buy before then, I will only sell them to people within 300 miles or so that are willing to drive and meet me halfway.

I currently have
3 very large, very healthy Egyptians

2 proven breeding pairs of Saharans. This year 1 female produced 16 eggs, the other 14

2 very healthy babies from one of those pairs from last year. 1 very bright yellow male, and the other I believe is female, also yellow but more subdued coloring

2 really beautiful Morrocans, I believe 1.1

1 captive bred baby Morrocan, approx 2 years old

1 female ornate

1 red male and 1 red female that I haven't attempted to breed but could sell as a pair or separately

I'm taking offers on any of the above. If you messaged me before and I didn't get back to you, I apologize. I dealt with so many people that just wanted to chat and were not actually looking to buy and then had the deal for all of them fall through and I gave up on dealing with this.

I would really appreciate it if people only contact me that are serious about purchasing one or more of these beautiful animals. They are all healthy, eating well, and active. All are long-term captures or captive bred with no health issues whatsoever.

Thanks for reading, and again, I apologize if you reached out and I didn't get back to you.