FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA?
Thread: Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 08:09 PM   #152
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreBees View Post
You can't have too much of an idea how online businesses work (not saying these all are). The people who spend lots of time on here are usually people that sell services/animals on the internet. Those people have to spend time on here posting and talking to people to further their business. Do you not spend time at work to make money? Same concept here. So I can understand why so many people are on here all the time. Not to mention, it's probably very upsetting to honest people when there's somebody blatantly trying to scam.

There's also people that spend time on here trying to help others by responding to questions and making sure the owner is knowledgeable enough to take care of their animal(s). You know why? Because they CARE and are good hearted people.

Than there's the category that quite possibly you fall into, the ones who spend all day searching for people to scam like they're pray. You sir are preying on good people that work hard and are passionate about their animals. Can you honestly say you have never been so passionate about something you didn't spend a ton of time on it? People have to exploit the ones like you otherwise this hobby would have been ruined by scammers. It's hard being new here and people like you sir are making it hard for us 'newcomers'. People are becoming less likely to offer advice out of fear that this is a scammer and is just trying to dig up information through asking a lot of questions. I hope you make good on this just out of it's the right things to do. People like you are ruining this forum, and I'll go as far as to say this world.

On another note, I want to say thank you to you guys who continue to help newcomers! You guys are great!