FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!?
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 03:55 PM   #223
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
i was only saying that because no neck/chest tattoo exist in the photo id picture but they do appear in later photos. yes they are for life (generally) but could be added later so its hard to match up dates via pictures unless those dates are known with certainty.

simply put...we cant rule out the lack of tattoos in the photo id as they were likely added later. that's what i was getting at with that.

also....the firearm thing. a person can legally own a fully automatic military weapon with the proper permits from BATFE. they cannot however be manufactured any longer so the ones that exist are very expensive. the trigger packs are $15-$30K for most firearms because there are only so many out there. to say he doesn't have one for sure based on finances was a little out of line from me. I'm not sure of his finances. but i can guarantee the army didn't let him keep it. lol. also...stolen valor is a crime.
I know all that, I was bieng a little vague myself but I was going based on what he said about the military letting him keep one which would be a post 1986 which is impossible because even cops and military have to give up any such weapons they have upon retirement. On another note sadly stolen Valor isn't a crime anymore. Possibly if it is used to scam for money but if I remember correctly that may not even be a crime anymore.