FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mitch Whyte (WHYTEARK)
Thread: Bad Guy Mitch Whyte (WHYTEARK)
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 09:07 AM   #9
Scallahan72
Mitch, we both know I did not say I “may not may not be interested” in buying a gecko. I was clear diction that I intended on buying a gecko, I simply was asking for weights so I could select the best one for me. You could have written, “sorry, another person is interested who is willing to buy them all upfront, and I will serve them first.” But you didn’t. I really don’t appreciate your false assumptions and accusations either. I did not expect you to hold any geckos for me, but as a seller you have a responsibility to keep me fairly informed. I frankly do not care if you have been burned by people before, as you cannot assume that for everybody. I’m sorry, as you said in your last email to me, this is your “first bad review in 20 years.” In that case, I have no doubt that you’ve been a reputable person to purchase from in the past. But that wasn’t that case for me. That is what the BOI is for. I’ll let others who care to read this thread make their own opinions and judgements, as everybody is entitled to them.