FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Chris Davis
Thread: Info Chris Davis
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 07:03 PM   #1
Turtle 77541
Chris Davis

On October 13 2015, Chris Davis and I agreed on a trade. He sent me a formal agreement detailing the trade. He is welcome to post it here if he wants to.

I would send him 1.3 sub adult albino red ear sliders in exchange for two hatchling caramel pinks plus some money (I think it was $500).

Before I shipped the 1.3, Chris asked if I would send an additional 6” female albino red ear and in exchange I would get to pick any two caramel pinks (and even a snow if he were to produce one) from his next clutch to hatch in 2016. Patience was required on my part but I went ahead and agreed to this. I shipped the 1.4 albino red ears to him back in October 2015 and he agreed to send me two caramels then (October 2015) and the other two whenever they hatched in 2016.

I did receive the two in 2015. He shipped these first two in a floppy plastic shipping bag. One looked ok. The other one looked like this:

Attachment 987101
Name:  pic 2.png
Views: 1076
Size:  270.0 KB

The hatchling still had a shriveled up yolk sac attached to the plastron and the plastron was concave (sunken in) and the turtle was obviously not feeding.

I complained about this to him. He later posted another hatchling for sale online in 2015:

Name:  pic 3.png
Views: 1088
Size:  239.6 KB

When I asked him to exchange this one with the yolk sac for the normal/healthy one he was selling I believe his response was something like: ‘that’s not gonna happen.’

2016 came along and I never received any offer to pick from any hatchlings but I did see him selling hatchlings in 2016:

Name:  pick 4.png
Views: 1036
Size:  263.1 KB
Name:  pic 5.png
Views: 1050
Size:  315.5 KB