FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale CB Eastern lesser siren juveniles
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
OneTwentySix
CB Eastern lesser siren juveniles

I have a number of juvenile eastern lesser sirens (Siren intermedia intermedia) for sale. These are captive bred animals, born this year from my group of five adults.

They still have some of their juvenile coloration (the orange); this will eventually fade and disappear.

$30 each, with quantity discounts for 6 or more. Price reduce to $20 until the 16th.

Caudata.org has a nice caresheet here: http://www.caudata.org/cc/species/Si...termedia.shtml

I ship via USPS overnight when possible; this typically runs around $30, plus a $5 materials fee. Please feel free to contact me with your zip code for a quote. Live arrival is guaranteed on all overnight orders. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

VVV
It's illegal to ship snakes USPS. My post office is perfectly fine with shipping frogs and salamanders and has been for years. Most people tend to ship salamanders USPS that I know, and I've never heard of any problems.