FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - FRESH WC PANTHERS ~ Ankaramy~ Blue Bar Ambilobe ~ Red Bar Ambilobe ~
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 01:05 AM   #53
mattjillson
Ah Chris, that foot must be coming out your rear by now. I am suprised to not see you trying to defend your buddies Lane and Johnny boy anymore. I guess you are running for the life boats at this point but I guess that is to be expected from someone that lacks a spine. I guess you must be fuming still that you basically have shown yourself to be a liar too - how comforting that all these friends: Lane Gergely, John Lucas and Chris "Ulterior Motive Man" Anderson have such similar habits. Since you are a stickler for proof, I mean you must have been pretty suprised to find out that Dennis Scott told me about your authoring of that thread you got John to post a while ago on the BOI - and also that he told me of your fits trying to find out how I figured that little tid-bit out which was pretty sweet since you were trying to deny it to me via email at the same time he was telling me. You must be equally upset with yourself now too that you posted that exchange between you and I when I called you out on that fact and you tried to deny it as if you are above that kind of stuff - essentially showing yourself to be a liar to the public. I bet at this point you wish you could delete that post. Poor Chrissy, for a guy that is supposed to be filled with integrity you sure are full of crap.

How cute~

Matt

And the prize for least spine goes to.... Chris Anderson, his prize: a picture of a Parson's that is probably almost as old he is.
Attached Images