FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 09:13 AM   #96
yeloowtang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Seems kind of "convenient" that now, after a full body photo was requested, you are stating that you were sent a different snake than what was purchased.
One would think that, if this were true, it would have been mentioned in your initial BOI post, or in your PayPal complaint, or, definitely, would have been in the messages between you and Canyon Country Reptiles.
Interesting.

I was thinking the same thing !!! and would also add.. OP keeps saying how long he's been in this yet he believes a 905g female is ready to breed ??? or will be soon.. for me anyways a 900g snake is only 2 years old, that snake needs another full year at least..

extremely unreasonable buyer, I hope to never have to deal with someone like that. There is positive insight in this post.. I keep all emails from all sells including texts.. but now I will add a few extra steps, seeing how some buyers could be..

1- will create folders for each snake sold and save all communications in case needed.

2- will also take extra pics of ea snake to add to folder, including of the snake being packed up to ship.

If the OP would have been calm and reasonable, this entire situation would have been worked out. But he chose to block every chance of this 3h after getting the snake !!

another BOI that turns on the OP