FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps Soon Hiring!! Senior Manager Needed! $36,000 & free housing to start!
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 10:54 AM   #9
Griz
This just simply does not add up to me.

1) You have an individual who is making some rather key errors (asking a potential new hire their age???) that anyone who has an ounce of business sense would know not to ask.

2) You have an individual who just broke his own arm by patting himself on his back regarding cutting rates for the less fortunate. Again, a very amateur mistake.

3) You have an individual who is talking about opening up a franchise in 48 states.

4) You have an individual who is offering a "too good to be true" job offer.

5) You have an individual who is "keeping the job offer open until May 2007". You would think that if they truly needed this position filled that someone would jump on the chance to take it so why hasn't anyone done this yet?

6) Your website seems to be entirely devoted to instilling a sense of confidence in a potential buyer. I have never seen a seller that was attempting to put into people's minds that you often times spend 3 hours on the phone with your customers. Everything mentioned, at least on the front page, is very atypical of a true business who did not have ulterior motives.

7) On your feedback page, you leave out any identifying marks from your buyers but make sure to leave identifying marks from those whom simply were not buyers but simply commenting on your site.

When all is said and done, this appears to be a feeble attempt at making one's business sound a lot larger than what it really is. Obviously done in an attempt to garner more sales, ala TSE, by appearing to be something in which they are not.

David, if am I wrong I will be the first one to apologize but my gut instinct tells me that this whole setup stinks to high heaven. It simply does not add up.

Griz