FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - usark lawsuit
Thread: usark lawsuit
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 08:01 PM   #20
rodneynboalich
So aside from this thread being viewed as anti usark and you 2 don't like that....do either of you want to add to the discussion that the thread was started for...

Dude tried but he doesn't know anything about the lawsuit or issues surrounding it...that's not my fault and it doesn't make me a destroyer for pointing it out....

You gave a hard time when I tried to warn people about wyatt being a lying scumbag that was stealing from the industry...and I wasn't a builder for that one too......I was a trouble maker... remember......but turns out I was telling the truth wasn't i....

If you want to discuss the potential issues of the usark lawsuit that's great....other wise get off the thread and get a life.....

And no I can't start an organization....there's no money...there's no organizing people....and there's just too many people willing to believe you can give usark 10 dollars and all their problems will be solved...the industry is lazy and uniform and it seems to want to stay that way....kinda like this whole country