FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 06:00 AM   #36
Chris@TSE
You obviously jumped the gun on this one, you dont even know if it was cashed yet a few days ago you posted this guy ripped you off?

Something may have possibly come up, it happens. Unfortunatley not every sale is effortless and lightening fast. If he indeed "ripped you off" you STILL posted about this WAY too soon. You still have absolutley NO IDEA what is going on. A simple post concerning lousy communication would have sufficed, and could have been easily added to in the future if further developments occured....

I can guarantee alot of breeders and dealers have read this, and your quick move to completley sdestroy this individuals name. I'd be willing to bet you now have basically "blacklisted" yourself from doing business with many of these people for simple fear that you may flip out an inappropriatley flame them on a open inquiry forum. I sure as hell wouldnt knowingly take an order from you, if for some reason I got hit by a bus or broke down in the middle of the desert I sure as hell would not want to come back a few days later to see my company being trashed here....

Good luck, Hopefully everything works out for you...

try exercising a bit of patience in the future, and doing your homework (ie. checking status of check, ect.) before posting somethingl ike this.