FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Has anyone ever heard of Ariel Cudia?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 12:08 PM   #56
lzrdldy530
What an embarrassment to legitimate gecko breeders! I agree with floydsmom that the reputation and character of the people you do business with are important. The Lake County show before this last one I was cornered at my own table and verbally abused at length by ariel because he claimed I was bad-mouthing him to his clients because I dared to stipulate that folks buying my geckos keep them on the Repashy diet, not switch them to baby food regardless of what “another vendor” was telling them, since I want my geckos to thrive and live long, disease-free lives and not suffer from malnutrition and MBD, and end up dying horribly and unnecessarily. Jaybee did the most intelligent thing anyone can do upon buying creatures from anyone, namely thoroughly research the needs of these new pets when purchased (instead of taking the worthless advice of someone who should know better) and switched them to the Repashy diet, started misting them etc. When I was unable to make ariel leave my table where he had effectively kept away prospective customers who were justifiably unwilling to get involved in a nasty scene, he threatened me with being barred from future shows! He furthermore claimed to be very fast friends with Allen R. and Philippe D. and threatened to also destroy me to them! Nothing he does surprises me anymore! Disgraceful.