FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 06:56 PM   #58
kw18
3240 for a second time what pictures would you like to see? I’ll post more tomorrow in the sun and have him fired up so you can see chevrons or Patterns don’t change.

It’s a good thing I don’t care what you think but I’m happy to entertain you and back up my character. I have no reason to sit here and waste my time with this anymore other than to defend myself. I’m 100% this will go no where as it did through personal email. I have no reason to trust this guy and send him the lewisi back (while he holds my money too???) haha what leverage do I have then? His word?? Yeah, because that’s what got us here.... it’s here loud and clear on public forum. I have zero reason to trust this guy.

He refunds me, make it public whatever... I’ll ship the lewisi back next day (same day if possible) and I’ll make everything public. Tracking info I’ll take pictures at USPS of animal before boxing up whatever I need to do.

Done deal end of story. Otherwise I have the Lewisi and it’s going to stay that way. I’ll just try and sell him for what I lost. And for anyone who thinks I got a deal no matter what, Be my guest to buy him off me... if not, I’ve presented my evidence and I’m moving on with life.