FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Where y'all from?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 07:59 PM   #6
Laura Fopiano
Wow great find Amanda and welcome to fauna!

I had no idea this thread was here!

I was born on Whittier California grew up in La Habra Ca. where I went to school. Went to college in Cypress and Huntington Beach.

I've never lived any further than 20 square miles from where I was born until now.

After my divorce I lived in Garden Grove with one of my identical twins Amanda (she was always a momma's girl) and a roomate. We lived there for over a year together.

Dating in my 40's ugh talk about tough! Lemme see, I'm in my late 40's, been clean and sober for almost 20 years, and I keep reptiles, not just a few but a lot, oh and by the way there are large constrictors! Kinda makes the dating pool real small.

There are the best people in fauna chat and they are my closest friends. We show animal pix to each other share personal stories about our families, loves, and loss's. Those people in fauna chat are real folks, not internet persona's. They have walked me through some of the toughest and funniest moments in my life. There are some of the best people in this industry that meet every night to just shoot the poop with each other and that's where I met my love Bryon.

It was a comedy of errors our getting together. Our first date was a 3 day week end at my house for for a concert. Now get your minds out of the gutter, neither one of us where really looking for anything, just 2 friends getting together and hanging out with other fauna chat regulars.

When I dropped him off at the airport I new I was in trouble because I began to cry. OMG have I bumped my head! He lives on the east coast!! I few out here to Georgia to see what he was really about. I stayed here for 6 days and when I was home for 3 days he asked me to come to Georgia and spend the rest of my life with him!!

So here I am, a southern California city girl living and working in small town, rural, country Hamilton, Georgia. I love it here, the thunder storms, the people, and the way of life.