FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry & Q's : RodentPro
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 01:28 PM   #78
TopNotchBoas
RodentPro has great service and pricing however, in my opinion, they do not have a great product. I've ordered many times from them, TheMouseFactory, and once or twice from CajunMice. These orders have been frequent and have spanned over the past 5 years or so. What I've found is that, consistently, rodentpro's rats are covered in urine/feces, contorted, and are not consistently sized. This is not from just one 'bad seed' order I've gotten from them. Its from every order. The range of responses here surprises me.

TheMouseFactory, on the other hand, while pricier but also with great customer service, does have a great product. Their rats are always perfectly clean, very consistent in size, and not contorted. They also never have missing parts and they vacuum pack in much better packaging.

I have only used CajunMice once or twice and would rate their product on par with TMF.

Based upon my experience my recommendation is: If you have the money go with TMF. If you dont, rodentpro will suffice but dont expect a clean/consistent product.