FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 12:21 AM   #112
oreganus
Lightbulb not really

Quote:
Originally posted by gila7150
Unless I'm mistaken (and I could be), Health Code 161.01 applies to New York City but not the entire state of New York.
The tracking # shows the cobra was delivered to Port Jefferson Station which is nowhere near NYC.
It shows that a box was delivered to SOMEONE in that area, agreed. But it is more than suspicious that it was signed by someone named "molt" or excuse me, "Malt", but it isn't signed by the last name Sabatini, which is the person making all of these outrageous claims. Notice he won't answer any of the questions that I put forth?? It gets really "quiet" (as another person put it) everytime it comes to answering the basic questions. I have answered, rephrased my answers, and everything else to appease the crowd, but Jeremy keeps avoiding the easy questions and it has now taken him over 24hours to produce the "evidence" he claims to have. Does that seem strange to anyone else, well okay, as strange as someone with a dispute that doesn't want to settle it in a secure manner strange, LOL
Kevin smith