FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 08:46 AM   #116
Rakshasanyc
I understand your questions and I am not going to go into a great discussion about the surgery or the specifics of it. This is not the thread or the place for such a discussion. I know I will get flames for that, but life goes on.

Interesting. You are willing to expend thousands of keystrokes arguing with Tanith and others about their "rabid anti-venomoid attitudes," yet are not willing to answer simple questions about how you sterilize your instruments and what kind of anesthesia you use.

If you are doing this for a living (or for a significant portion of your living), it would probably be wise to have a FAQ available for prospective buyers. That could address issues like pain medication, antibiotics, pre-operative and post-operative care, and suchlike.

Of course, it could be that you are doing these operations without anesthesia, without proper sterile techniques and without appropriate pre-op and post-op care. In that case the issue is not "anti-venomoid" but "anti-cruelty." Again, a few simple facts and explanations could go a long way toward clearing this up.

Kevin Filan