Old 01-30-2019, 02:57 PM   #63
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I found one 'free pizza' thread, here it is

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=free+pizza

My PM to the OP:

Originally Posted by Lucille
A lot depends on why he did not call. There may have been personal or business matters that took his attention, but even still, he should have made some kind of notation in the system or on the cage that this was a sold critter. Or he may have actually been trying unsuccessfully to do something to reverse the sale his employee made.
I think you should forward this PM and my answer to him and ask for a more detailed explanation of what happened and be honest about your disappointment.
If he was actually working in your behalf behind the scenes to try to see if he could get the sold snake back, because it was sold at the same time you bought it, and couldn't, then it's just one of those things, his employee didn't know. But if he forgot to label the snake and it got sold after you paid for it, you have every right to be upset and 10% doesn't get it, you should probably get a free snake and an assurance that the system will be changed so that once paid for, a customer's undelivered snake cannot subsequently be sold to someone else.
Ah, there it is! Yea, I'm going to question your motives and your marbles if you truly think somebody deserves a free snake because of an inventory error.