FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Alabama State wildlife agent targets black market for turtles on Internet
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 03:31 PM   #6
kmurphy
Quote:
This country by each new election falls deeper to the dogs! You guys have nothing better to do then to talk about what you can and can not own.
What a joke and Dennis wow, LOL if some one came to me with illegal stuff i would have no problem turning him in (SNITCH) you are the lowest forms of life!!! When you guys aren’t out harassing people for fishing licenses you decide to bother the reptile trade. Hmmm makes me wonder. And you had the nerve to mention you bug our American hard working farmers with this petty stuff. God put animals here for are benefit, weather it be for pets or food or to wear as coats. How Dare You Take Up Readers Time With This Junk!!! Well anyways you guys keep writing your fairy tails and make people think you are the good guys (which is a joke).
Have a great day in LaLa land…..
Maybe you should enlighten us Tommy Boy. What makes a good guy. I'll even get you started - A no good lying ass scum sucking poacher -okay you finish it.