FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Chris Dossena (cdossena)
Thread: Good Guy Chris Dossena (cdossena)
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 11:09 AM   #3
DiabloSerpentino
Thumbs up Agree!

I was just about to start a "good guy" thread for Chris, but because he already has two threads started, I decided to just piggy-back (and bump!) this existing thread.

I just received two Eastern Indigos from Chris, and I have to say... I recently spent as much on ONE Indigo from another breeder as I did for TWO from Chris. Not only this, but the quality and vigor of Chris' animals are superior to the others, despite his repeated apologies for their perceived lack of perfection. I had previously thought I cared about quality, but Chris' idea of acceptable quality, it seems, is WAY above and beyond my own!

Chris has been one of the most fretful sellers I've ever worked with, but I mean this as a compliment! He's a very "cross the 'i's, dot the 't's" kind of guy. He's thorough. Almost TOO thorough, but seriously... If you want to be sold animals from someone who obviously CARES, Mr. Dossena is the guy for you! I can't recall a time I was shipped animals wherein the seller was FAR more concerned about the quality and safety of the animals than I myself was!

It's a shame, but if all sellers were like Chris, there wouldn't be a NEED for a Board of Inquiry.