FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rodent Pro, Worst Customer Service!
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 08:20 AM   #9
Black Adder
Sorry but you really do have your information confused.

Frozen food orders placed with them Mon to Wed will ship "sometime" early the following week.
Orders placed after Wed, say Thu to Sun are going to ship not the following week but the week after that.

Yes it is vague and there is no exact timeline but never has been and I have been their customer for around 12 years.

Just as an example from my last order.

Ordered on Mon evening, email Tues saying order received.
Email Following Mon saying my order had shipped, email Tues saying it was in transit and expected to arrive Wed. Wed it did indeed arrive.
So full timeline from initial order to receiving the order was 9 days.
And that was probably 1 day quicker than normal, usually i get my order on the Thu of the following week from order ( if I ordered between Mon to Wed ).

Second part customer service.

I have found their email response can be sporadic at best so never waste time there I just call them which garners instant response.
I too have forgotten to add an item to an order and have called to have it included and always has been with just cost of the additional goods.

Twice I have also been missing an item and their response has always been as expected, a credit for missing goods.

No they are not the best in the world but their prices for bulk buying when you have a LOT of hungry scalies to feed are near impossible to beat.

In all the time I have been buying their timeline guidelines as I noted above have been consistent.