FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Intense Herpetoculture - Any feedback?
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 11:31 PM   #86
critical bill
I'm actually disappointed in myself. I knew you weren't doing anything accept buying some time for your buddy Justyn all along. I understand...thats what buddies in trouble do I guess. He cant help himself and you cant help him either really. So I guess you vouching for him and boasting assurances that all who are owed will be paid back THIS WEEK was just something buddies do for each other.

I'll bet he doesn't pay back one debt in full before this weeks end. If he does I still come out the winner in that I may have motivated him with a challenge to do so.

Fair warning Dingle Berry.....its gonna get a lot tougher for you when each person posts they have not received a full refund this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads
Chuck,

Another thing, now read this r e al slow, you stated that you have never been antagonistic in anything that you have posted, well,

Quote:
"Fair warning....mind your thoughts and fingers Dingle Berry. I really don't much care for anything you've posted to date so far..so dint make it easy for me to do what I do best."

Do best? What? being a jackass?

Well, I and others agree that you are antagonistic (the other 26 warning points you have for being or acting like a jackass)

Thats not being antagonistic? (your quote).

Look in the mirror Chuck, adjust that bridle, you are a jackass! plain and simple.

So live and adjust with it.

There IS help with it on
www. jackass.com
(go to the "help" link.)

After your 12 step program,(13 in your case) you "might" become a productive member of this website and not add to the "26" warning points you already have.

You MIGHT, dare I say,
even know something about reptiles/amphibians IF you take the "extra credit" course

But Chuck, PLEASE for the BOI Members here, GET HELP!

And remember, your buddies Scott's Serpents, and Allen Belcher will be there to help you.!!

Randal