FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy California Zoological Supply - Horrible Scam.
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 04:31 PM   #64
AndyUltimateReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Isn't that how it starts? Good reps,good animals lots of happy people. Then a guy has issues,health,money,family,criminal or whatever. He/she goes bad. We see it on here more than we should.
I'm not saying this guy Ty is or will be a bad guy later down the road. But I'd hate to find out on a $10,000 litter! Or more. He has his rep,and lots of us have our good reps that are shown on here. Why should he be different than us and pay later! We have to trust him,he doesn't have to trust us? That doesn't set well with me after putting in years of good sales of healthy animals. As many of us have. But if people wish to take that chance,it's their right to do so. But they also should cry when something happens like giving up animals first and being paid later.

Is this guy a certified reptile vet. Just curious.
This is pretty standard with wholesalers. CalZoo is a wholesaler. That being said, Ty has always been a straight shooter with me. Very upfront, very quick to help. If you don't want to sell him your clutch, then don't do it.