FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Albino Ball Python Died!!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2003, 02:51 PM   #90
Adam Block
Let

I must say this has been a very educating experiance for me. In my first post right from the start I said:

Quote:
My basic objective of this post is to find out if the situation I’m about to outline is an isolated occurrence or if it has happened to others as well. If in fact this is an isolated occurrence then I feel it should be handled in a totally different non-public manner, however if others have had the same thing or something similar happen then I feel it should be publicly addressed.
I spoke with Rich before hand just to make sure he wouldn't have an issue with this if it got to be a hot topic. I also told him what I thought I should to in an attempt to be sure I was going at it with a clear head.

I never said it was a genetic issue, I never said it wasn't. I never said it was an issue on Kevin's side or on mine. I did however feel that based on the information I had it was something that should be looked further into.

All of these posts are so far off the topic or point of this post that it's not worth putting any more time into.

I've heard many strories about Kevin, from mine to people buying $25,000 spiders from him with a promise he wouldn't lower the price on them only to end up doing so and blowing up on the person when he calls Kevin on it. To people calling asking to buy animals from him for him to say he doesn't have them and then the next day sell a pair to the guys partner. Now these are rumors and things I wanted to find out first hand from Kevin. In speaking with him I felt he talked to me in a manner that reflected the above actions could be possible.

With this information in mind I wanted to ask if anybody else had these troubles. The answer so far has been no making the first portion of the above quote the one that applies.

I've also seen that many people in here seem to know what Kevin is thinking and are speaking for or protecting him from answering the questions.

I know for fact why he won't come here and answer these questions but I don't have any issue keeping that between myself and Kevin.

His lack of responce to any further postings is all that I needed. I will gather the information I have and start a post based on that if I feel it is warrented and I think this one can and should be placed in the GBD area.

Thanks a lot for all of your posts and although 1 page should have been more then enough based on what I'd asked I'm sorry it's become a 10 page long event.

Adam Block