FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Venomoids, the right and the wrong.
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 09:16 AM   #46
Strike_Force_Reptiles
hey Ray try reading my posts, i said i agree with venomoids BUT venomoids are NOT 100% safe to do with like you do i dont care how you put it. you dont know when someone will screw up. i do remember someone on here ordered a hot from a company and got a venomoid so i wonder who ordered the venomoids that got the hot? might find out at the morgue. so see people do screw up and to tell everyone that venomoids are safe is wrong. free handling of a venomoid is stupid period. a dog has no venom but can you say a dog trained to attack is safe? venomous snake have and instinct to bite plain and simple, if someone screws up whats going to happen when the people gets bite while free handling a venomoid that someone screwed up? they are going to think ok its safe no venom and just clean it off and go on like it never happened while they are doing that by the time they realize somethings not right 70% will be too far from help and will die. also with venomoids you still run the risk of infection as well and the fangs could hit an artery which is very rare but there still is that chance. so no venomoids are not safe so you can keep arguing that they are but its bs and will just go right out the window. the facts are the facts and even though i use venomoids for real educational show i also stated that it is to lessen the risk of someone getting hurt i never said it was to make it safe. so i use them and i know the dangers. how about this you pull your head out of that warm dark hole its in and we will stop showing you all the ways you are ignorant. sound good?