FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Deans Reptiles
Thread: Bad Guy Deans Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 08:32 PM   #200
SakaraGT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420 View Post
I was waiting on you to chime in with your nonsense Dave. Took you long enough. If you have notice that I have sick and crappy animals than whay has it taken you 4 years to start telling people? You still live at home and I have seen you cause problems with a lot of people because you think that you are better than everyone and you sell bugs and collect government checks. I do care what happens to the others animals and that is why I have kept in contact and not just run away.
Any status on my refund? or Heathers? or anyone elses? and if you want to help your "cause" maybe post pics of your animals? cages? quarantine areas? keeping your stories straight... In all honesty, yea, you called yesterday and it doesn't seem like you are trying to "run away" *btw, blocking a number from someone who is trained to hack, does not hide your number * but at the same time... You really didn't say much that was helpful... You kind of said the same things over and over again... and didn't seem to be interested in taking any advice from me when I told you PROPER quarantine and such to take............