FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Brandon Griffey
Thread: Bad Guy Brandon Griffey
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 03:35 PM   #79
bigdogg
All I see in this thread is going off topic about who's really in the deal. And the fact there was no qt. Now qt would be important if Brandon and Tom were saying the snake infected another snake and it died as well. But they just want compesation for the mystic potion male that died. So that is on them that they bred it when it came in. It was a BREEDER animal. It was in BREEDING mode when they got it. So of course you are gonne BREED it. Not let it sit in a tub alone for 30-90 days and let that sperm go down the drain.

I see this as being a hard problem to solve as it isn't actually Xaviers fault the snake died and not toms or brandon's either. But dying in 10 days isn't normal. So xavier being the seller in this situation should compesate somehow. Even if it is sending money or just one of the 2 snakes he got back. Something is better then nothing. But that all depends on who wants to man up and eat it. Tom and Brandon have already came to that point as they didn't post on here.

I do think it is funny how brandon is a bad guy in this thread for wanting to get reimbursed for a dead snake. How the hell does that fly. I can understand Xavier having a bad guy post but also how do you post a bad guy thread on someone after you posted a good guy thread about them.

IMO Xavier isn't in the wrong but he should fix this somehow. I know if he doesn't Tom and Brandon will just eat it and deal with it and be out the 3-5k. But they didn't come on here trying to start a fight or calling xavier a bad guy now did they.....