FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Buddy Young - Designer Boas - BAD DEAL
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 07:30 PM   #85
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianedward1 View Post
I just don't personally feel that I can agree with that. My opinion on it is that due to the age of the internet and ability to constantly shop, it's a way to avoid people backing out simply because they changed their mind or found a better deal. That's just my thought anyways. I honestly think that both parties got way too far into a who is the big hard baller. I've waited a month on a snake that got delayed because of shipping conditions, and that was fine with me. I honestly believe it should have been a "I won't be home for a month; I'm sorry, I will care for it for you for a month for free" end of story. That's just my opinion from my experiences.
You're not comprehending this are you? Temps were NOT brought up until this thread. Buddy told the customer AFTER he paid and was supposed to ship it would be TWO more weeks before he shipped THAT snake. Because the customer didn't like being toyed with he wanted his money back, then BUDDY started the no cash refunds, insisting the snake be shipped immediately then said he could hold the snake. Shipping conditions were NOT brought up till this thread or at the very earliest right before the thread. So why do you keep making it seem the customer refused to wait for good shipping weather when he wasn't even told it would be too hot at first?

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk