FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Buddy Young - Designer Boas - BAD DEAL
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 07:53 PM   #90
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianedward1 View Post
And that's exactly what BOI is here to help you decide. Like I said, I think both parties have fault here for being hotheaded instead of just the dealer. Buddy believed he was not revising the emails and he was insulted that such a thought could be possible. He did do the right thing by stating they got wires crossed, but then Buddy wanted to step up to the plate for a telling match. I personally don't understand not being fine with having a snake cared for at no cost while you are absent. I have been there myself. If I put the money down, then that means I want that animal and no other. Obviously, the buyer thought he was getting screwed I assume. In my dealings though, I would say that Buddy was legitimately offering to care for the animal if that is what it took. That's just all I can say.
Show me where the buyer got hot headed before buddy insulted him. He had a dead line and when that wasn't met, was lied to, bullied, and taunted the buyer trying to make him submit to what he wanted no I wouldn't want the snake and id want my money back.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk