FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale 1.1 2018 Rhino Iggys!!!!!
Thread: For Sale 1.1 2018 Rhino Iggys!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 07:35 PM   #2
Sam Floyd
Talking Terms of Service -

oops I got so into my Rhino add I forgot the terms of service here they are:

Terms of Service, Please read before placing order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

These are valid whether you read them or not!!!

Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG): LAG is valid on overnight shipments only. Overnight shipments are sent with a tracking number and on a ship date the customer agrees on and a signature is required on delivery. This required signature can be waived on request but it voids the guarantee. Live arrival is guaranteed on all overnight shipments provided somebody signs for the package on the FIRST delivery attempt. The LAG is VOID when: a signature on delivery is waived, or if nobody signs for the package and it needs to be re-delivered. All claims must be made the same day that the animals arrive and photographic evidence needs to be provided with the claim. Replacements, credit (usually generous), or refund will be given once the photo evidence has been provided. NO REFUNDS ON SHIPPING COST Unless the carrier refunds me, NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CARRIER DELAYS (I suggest giving a day or 2 leeway when picking a ship date). Be sure to give me the correct shipping address if different than your paypal, EVERY TIME even if you do regular orders with me!!! If you accidentally send me wrong address from a typo etc and it causes a problem NO REFUNDS. Not responsible if given a faulty address or did not get the new address at time of placing the order! Also I suggest providing a phone # so the carrier can contact you if there is an issue. I will not use your number to solicit sales unless I am specifically asked to do so and even then I prefer E-mails. It is only for in the event a carrier runs into an issue. A quick phone call has saved several problems in the past more times than I can count! If neither I nor the carrier can contact you and that causes a delay or a problem then no refunds.
I ship year round, use appropriate Styrofoam boxes, heat packs/cold packs. I check the weather and coordinate with the customer if there are less than favorable conditions to pick the best ship date. We have well over 20 years’ experience as a live animal shipper with an extraordinarily good track record. Making sure the animals arrive safe, minimize stress, sound and healthy has always been top priority. All of this policy is designed to circumvent common mistakes that may cause a possible delays so please read it through.