FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 10:21 AM   #1138
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally-dog View Post
That paper and Adrya's experience pretty much go hand in hand with each other. I'll admit I shouldn't have used to word "fact", but that paper is the most up to date info we have to go on... at least until the virus is better studied.
As far as I'm concerned it's fact until we know more. In this case, "better safe than sorry" should definitely apply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally-dog
She is looking for another place of acceptance and you can either accept her, and let her get comfortable there so she might do this to MORE people through th PM system (since there are no classifieds), or you can IGNORE her posts and make her go AWAY! She needs to spend her time fixing addressing the valid concerns here.
I agree, I know when I see a thread of her laughing it up and ignoring her responsibilities to this thread and those she has affected by her actions, it infuriates me.

I am positive she is hoping this all just gets swept under the carpet and she can make a return behind the scenes.

Even if IBD isn't found in her collection, at this point with all the lies, sloppy keeping, and irresponsibility, I'd classify her as a "Bad Guy" and advise people NOT to do business with her.

I find it extremely disheartening some forums are willing to put the popularity of the forum OVER the safety and health of the animals.
This isn't "drama" it's FACTS.

If we want to have a hobby, we can't all go around as ostriches with our heads in the sand pretending there aren't bad things happening in our hobby.