FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I am considering joining a team.
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 06:21 AM   #1
helloitsjim
I am considering joining a team.

I have been a one man operation and have hit a point where I just cant manage everything myself. I am a networking person by nature. I orinially entered Reticulated python breeding goals and ended up in more areas than one person should do alone.
I have a computer background so the web sites and social networking and online sales came easy.
Now I sell my reptiles, other breeders, supply pet shops with wholesalereptiles, work shows, breed, clean, feed, design logos, websites, answer my sales calls and calls for other breeders. I post for others that either cant and even teach various online promoting to others.
I build semi partnerships with breeders so that they are able to profit in areas they didnt know of. And I take a small part that was agreed on.
I build and sell caging sometimes and sell and breed a few types of feeders. I even goto shows and represent sometimes a few peoples reptiles. I buy and resell online mostly. I even have started setting up other breeders with new types of things to breeder and split with...
And it is just to much for one person. I am not complaining I am asking for help sort of. I have some areas that I want to explore and expand in but cant.
So I wondering if there is another way now. I would like to focus on shows, online areas, networking, sales and trades.
I figure i can either go big and hire some help and take a gamble on others.(I have had empoyees before and it is a rough go until good ones finally arrive) or I can see if there is someone who could use my skills either as a partner type or even hire me.
And I would love to relocate. Or travel doing a show route and breeder supplier/trader.
My name is Jimmie Odom and I can be reached at
jimmieodomreptiles@yahoo.com or on FB.
918-693-9011 plz text and add subject so I can keep my phone logs easier