FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hay's Haven
Thread: Hay's Haven
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2003, 06:25 PM   #114
gwbolton
ok yes i am a little pissed.
1st i lost $150
2nd messed up my whole breeding program.
3rd they where darn cute albino geckos hated to watch two of them die that way. i tried long an hard to save the 2 that surrived shipping but lost them too.
4th i feel as if he tried to make a fool of me by promising to replace them and then finding one of the geckos for sale on his web site.
then when i emailed him about it he promised to ship it when he has money and lies again to me.
i have never met someone like this before. i brought a ball python from a guy in florida and when i called him about it being overly agressive, he told me to ship it back and he replaced it with in 3 days. i took him at his word an Dave came through on his promise. this is what i expected Jason to do. but instead he lied to me at every turn.

so now i make it policy to take pics of all animals i buy on arrival. now i wonder who can i trust. i want to buy a mate for my snow striped corn snake but can i trust to buy it over the net or not.

because of people ripping people off like this is why people don't trust other anymore. sorry to the rest of you, but Jason just pushed me over the edge.

gary bolton

p.s. HSUS ain't that hard to deal with I see them every month or so. Pennsylvania branch tries to be real tough, but when they get a reptile in they call the closes herper to bale them out. an guess what I am only about a mile from the shelter.