FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 11:47 AM   #1614
Sugarhedgie
Turtle man you say " he and OP likes to do this to try to discredit me. Asian biased people do this crap all the time. This is just light anti-Asian racism"

I have NEVER said anything about Aisans,.. so please post truth !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
David knows this, he and OP likes to do this to try to discredit me. Asian biased people do this crap all the time. This is just light anti-Asian racism. When David is from Kentucky, what do you expect? When he is not out at trump rallies in, he is here supporting OP with her alternative truths.

Ty admitted he did not produce any albino t- tegus, he did produce albino t+ tegus. We have already established that t+ tegus are also ALBINO TEGUS. So when he said he will send OP an Albino Tegu produced by him after OP complained to him that OP didn't want one by anybody else, he said he would send OP one that he produced, which means a t+ albino tegu. But OP just did not understand this. This maybe why OP said Ty called OP "uneducated."

Ty never had to communicate that he is sending OP a t+ albino tegu because all he had to do was communicate to you that he is sending you an albino tegu that he produced. Like we said before, an t+ albino tegu produced by him is an albino tegu. OP like any others points out that Ty says like the one in the photo, yes sending you an albino tegu just like the albino tegu in the picture. Like he said, he was being short with the OP, there is nothing wrong with being short after dealing with a difficult customer.

OP claims "when shipping live animals the receiver has to be home. So when TOLD ME I will ship it on Monday I would have needed to be here. He should have asked what a good day to ship was as well. " but OP never even had any discussion in any of the screen shots of any days that that she was available to receive the Tegu. If OP does, please post them.

The fact here remains that Ty Parks in all good faith attempted to give OP an albino Tegu that was produced by himself. While the OP refused to give Ty Park an address to ship. OP claims she is "telling the truth that I won a raffle for a albino tegu or 3000 and never received it."

Ty Parks made an attempt to honor his raffle by attempting to ship an albino Tegu to OP. But instead of giving Ty a chance to honor the terms, with two days left on the deadline, OP sues Ty in small claims court.

I hammer this point again:

WHEN TY PARKS TOLD OP THAT HE IS SENDING OP AN ALBINO TEGU THAT WAS PRODUCED BY HIMSELF (PROVED IN OP's SCREENSHOTS), AND OP REFUSED TO GIVE ADDRESS OR HAD ANY DISCUSSION WITH HIM ON SHIPPING DATES, I believe OP refused the prize. And OP thought (very poorly mistakenly) that OP can collect your money by suing Ty in small claims court. I think 2 months later when things were not looking good for OP in small claims court, OP decided to post this diatribe on Fauna against Ty.

This little diatribe that OP posted here is unlike any other honest BOI of any seller. I can't think of any other BOI here that trolls the "seller's" facebook page, I can't think of any other BOI where the "seller" attempted in all good faith to send the "buyer" what the "seller" promised.

At the end of the day, when the Ty attempted to send OP an Albino Tegu produced by himself, the OP refused to give Ty an shipping address or talk a alterative ship date before the end of a deadline. All Ty got was being sued in small claims court.
Attached Images