FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - adam of south carolina, ripped me off
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2003, 08:13 PM   #28
longissima
Why?.......

Quote:
Your lack of ethics was not evident in your trying to help her out. It was BLATANT in the place where you did it. You basically stole $80.00 from the store you were in if you offered to sell the girl her mice for .20 ea and the store charged 1.00 ea. Do you get it now?
Quote:
It was not your place of business. It was not your customer. You did nothing to get her to come in. You provided nothing for her at all other than cheap mice. I'd boot you out for good if you did that in my shop.
I have worked in an exotic pet store for over 5 years and I could not agree more with Wes' comments. It gets on my nerves when "customers" try to sell other customers their OWN products in my place of business. Those folks always get the boot when they are caught doing so.
Quote:
He got 2 or 3 people to work on his "story" with a $3000 plus ball python. This $20 story is peanuts...... This story ain't nuthin to him. Adam making up stories and having them posted on the BOI or having other people post about it on the BOI is nothing new for him.
My gut feeling tells me that this entire thread is based on a fictitious story. The post by "Jenny" seems to contrived to be real. Also, the amount of the "claim" is way too trivial for someone to go to this much trouble to register at faunaclassifieds.com and post here once and respond to the thread "she" started.
Also, I really enjoy the conspiracy theme rearing it's ugly head again with Adam and his "people". Make no mistake about it, he is on his own on this one. You can take your "theories" and cram them back into the closet with the rest of the junk.