FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The PROOF that venomoid snakes are not safe!`
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 09:23 PM   #89
devenomized
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O View Post
Oh to let you know Al does publish that venomous nakes are dangerous and can and will kill.

But Al also is not taking a deadly animal and then telling somone this one is harmless now 100% by this one.

When you buy a venomous snake you know you are getting a deadly animal.

You on the other hand are selling animals that you are telling people are 100% HARMLESS.

I refuse more venomous sales a year then I sell. Ask anyone that buys off me how hard it is to get a hot from me.

in your terms you are saying this person is not doing it so why should I. Becuase IF you are wanting to get ALL the facts out then do it. if not then don't but fact is that if the Vet messes up then the snake can become hot again................ the people should know this.
I mentioned Al as well as the other dealers as examples and I'm not tryin to say they are doing something wrong. I'll say that before you start quoting me. You love doing that. I better never run for office because you'll have so much crap on me the way you sometimes take stuff out of context.

Gary, you are the exception and the example. You are the utopia of what the general public would want from all dealers to be. You've saved many lives with your approach. What else can I say?

YOu are 100% correct that if a "vet messes up then the sanek can become hot again". That's just like saying 1+1 = 2 man! Listen, when you call Dr. Sabatini or get a reply to his email, I'll be happy to discuss things with you. for now, you are letting me down because I can't believe you have time to type but you can't pick up the phone or send an email to wait for a response from the one and only person who can give you an answer, a partial answer, or tell you to piss off. YOu'll never know until you ask. Would you like to call me? very easy. call me now and we'll conference Dr. Sabatini. 1-888-DEVENOMIZED