FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SOLD!! Possible 2.2, Mack Snow het Rainwater Blizzard 50% ph Eclipses (One non-snow)
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 02:45 PM   #1
ImpeccableGecko
Possible 2.2, Mack Snow het Rainwater Blizzard 50% ph Eclipses (One non-snow)

By purchasing an animal from Impeccable Gecko you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree to all of the terms and conditions located at the following URL: TERMS & CONDITIONS.

The best way to contact us is by message on our Facebook Page here: Impeccable Gecko on Facebook.

Or by our Email here: ImpeccableGecko@gmail.com

ID#: 19P13-05
Hatch Date: 07/09/19
Morph: Mack Snow het Rainwater Blizzard 50% ph Eclipse
Weight: 18g
Sex: Female
Price: $125 + Shipping
Parents: Mack Blizzard x Rainwater het Eclipse (HISS)

Notes: I made this pairing working towards the Rainwater version of the “Diablo Blanco” before I had a Typhoon in my collection. Since I have now repeated the pairing with a Typhoon, I will be letting this group go. The group was temperature-sexed 2.6, but two of the TSFs are looking possibly male so a possibly 4.4. I would gladly work out a very nice, discounted group price for someone wanting to take on the project.

You can for sure make Mack Snow or Super Snow Rainwater Blizzards, and if you hit the possible het Eclipse you could make up to your own Super Snow Rainwater Blizzard Eclipses.

ID#: 19P13-08
Hatch Date: 07/22/19
Weight: 23g
Sex: Female

Notes: I made this pairing working towards the Rainwater version of the “Diablo Blanco” before I had a Typhoon in my collection. Since I have now repeated the pairing with a Typhoon, I will be letting this group go. The group was temperature-sexed 2.6, but two of the TSFs are looking possibly male so a possibly 4.4. I would gladly work out a very nice, discounted group price for someone wanting to take on the project.

You can for sure make Mack Snow or Super Snow Rainwater Blizzards, and if you hit the possible het Eclipse you could make up to your own Super Snow Rainwater Blizzard Eclipses.

ID#: 19P13-09
Hatch Date: 08/11/19
Weight: 15g
Sex: TSF (Looking possibly male)

ID#: 19P13-10
Hatch Date: 08/11/19
Morph: het Rainwater Blizzard 50% ph Eclipse
Weight: 15g
Sex: TSF (Looking possibly male)

*** Note, attached images are for thumbnail purposes. They will include an animal from this ad, however it may not be the animal that is described directly above it depending on the device that you are viewing this ad from. All available animal's images will be directly underneath their descriptions. ***
Attached Images