FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - beware paypals users
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 12:02 AM   #29
highlander 13
And to think that about 3 or 4 mths ago people were all happy about being paypal members.Anything that has to do with credit (including paypal) only does 2 things for you, 1) gets you deeper in debt ,and 2) gives you nothing but BIG problems.I have a real simple solution to the problem at hand and believe me it works real well (that is if the technologically advanced can remember),Its called CASH.Having cash on hand is way better than having credit in a company that will give you this many problems.I myself wont have credit,need credit,or use credit for anything i buy including reptiles.If i cant pay with cash or m/o then it dont get bought by me.

People depend way tooo much on having credit cards or credited accounts with companies like paypal.All you are doing is asking for them to bend you over and ram it where the sun dont shine (sorry to be blunt) and smile about it afterwards.I really and truly dont understand peoples philosophy when it comes to perceiving problems.Its obvious to me that anyone who owns credit cards or deals with a bank is just asking for trouble but then turn around and want to complain about it.Life is a double edged sword.Play with it and eventually you WILL get cut.You never ever trust anyone with your money except you. Regards Bill McLeod