FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Amazon Reptiles of Tampa
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2002, 09:45 PM   #76
Gary Walsch
Hey Jason,

I never said that Tom was a bad business man or that he was not smart. What I did say was that it was a great business decision ( being sarcastic in my statement ). I would not buy from him ( Dave ) and that is my perogotive as a person who is capable of independent though who is picky as to who he buys his animals from. I buy my animals from people I like and people I feel take good care of their animals and provide me with quality animals at a fair price. I also take into consideration my personal feelings about the person I am buying from. And what does the fact that I don't know him mean ? I don't know Jesse Underhill either and guess what ..... I wouldn't buy from him either. Something else you can think about is this ...... What does selling out a table at a show mean ? You can sell anything for the right price and it doesn't mean squat. Maybe because you are a friend of his is the reason you are so quick to come to his defense, but maybe you should chill out because I was not attacking anyone, just stating my opinion. By the way his name has come up on more than one thread ( Dave ) and your right I don't know him but other people do and those are the people I know and trust, and beleive. This is an insight on how my opinion was formed and why I said what I said in my previous post. Before I forget I have absolutely nothing against Tom and didn't mean it to qppear that way and if it did I apologize, but my opinion of his his decision remains the same.

Gary