FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 05:44 PM   #1085
filenamex5100
fresno.... fauna mods should ban you from existing for having an opinion!!! right?? wrong!!!

if it wasn't for fauna and the BOI there would be ALOT more horror stories than there currently are. you can choose who to believe and who not to trust. that's the beauty of the BOi (in my opinion). it allows you to form your own opinion based on what you observe. understanding that this community would hope the threads within the BOI contain factual information, the ones that do not contain facts and true evidence will be pointed out rather quickly by the people in this community....which hopefully will keep the threads in check and not let people get bashed for no reason.

you said "Of the thousands of transactions Ty Park did this year, 2 of them comes back with unhappy customers". assuming Ty has not dealt with the other issue, he has 2 issues to address!! hiding behind and taking praise from his supporters is not the answer. as ive said before, its actually reckless because they are giving false hope. this is all comedy to me at this point because the OP has, in my opinion, a ROCK SOLID case against Ty.