FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info My dealing with Cobain1309 (Chris Grisham)
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 04:15 PM   #69
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobain1309 View Post
Several years ago my account HI-JACK my name is Richard Rollins from Performance Reptiles and I strictly deal with poisonous reptiles volunteering collecting Stop correcting "antivenin" from the zoo
Really? Your name is Richard Rollins and several years ago someone "HI-JACK" your account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobain1309 View Post
Hellow Guy's, I have been for two weeks trying to purchase several dragons.
I go to contact buyer tell them I want their dragon leave all kinds of contact info. Never hear a thing.So I guess they sold it. Then I will see a qoute still for sale or whear they will readvertise. When out of fustration have tried to leave a qoute to say i'm interested it say's I am blocked.I have had someone out of courtesy respond back so my cpu is fine. Anything I can do.
Thank You
Chris G.
This is the first post ever made by this account, dating March 17, 2012. It is signed by a "Chris G", which clearly matches the "Christopher Grisham" in the name field.

So if someone "HI-JACK" your account, "Richard Rollins", they did so by the first post ever made by your account.

And since I'm not entirely convinced someone won't try to hide the evidence by deleting the post, here's a screenshot, just in case.
Attached Images