FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #42
Amelanistic Orca
This is a thick plot now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
Hello, First off let me say that Kevin Bailey, Sean Griffiths and Connor Gunnuz attempted to blackmail me by demanding I send them a replacement animal worth 2 to 3 times the value of the boa purchased or they were going to tell everyone that I wanted them to lie about the contents of the package so I could file a claim with FED EX.(I couldn't claim anything with Fed-ex because I didn't buy any insurance or declare a value) Even though I offered to replace the animal(had 4 more male 2011 OT Hytec het Sharps to choose from) I was informed by the gang it wasn't enough. Even If I refunded all the money they were going to ruin my reputation. The only way they weren't going to ruin my reputation is if I sent them an 2011 male Sharp Albino Aztec or a male Anery Aztec. The boa they bought cost $4500 and the boas I had to replace with were $8,000 and maybe as much as $12,000.

Can I send someone around 60 to 70 emails that have transpired since 9/16 with these 3 people and that person post them. Once you read all the e-mails you will think these guys are bad people. So if someone will help me I'll send the blackmail e-mail first.

As far as wanting the boa back, this was the first time this ever happened(a boa arrives dead) and considering the the fact they were first time buyers and some of the things they did in the past, I felt it wise to get him back. Like I said I have many many e-mails that will show these guys to be bad news times ten but first please someone help me so I can post the Blackmail e-mail. Andrew