FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 07:39 AM   #1445
caffeinecynic
I think from a moral standpoint, it is a slam dunk.
I'm not so sure it'll be that simple legally, but I hope that she wins.

Being discerning may not have helped her much in regards to him, but I think it's not unreasonable to want to understand exactly what you are receiving. It's unfortunate that Ty was unwilling to work with her on that.

I unfortunately don't know enough about tegu genetics to comment with authority and I'm fine admitting that. However, by Ty's own admission, purples are worth significantly more - and are not what is in the photo. I can see why Michelle was unsure what he was sending her when he said that.

I'm more of a snake person. Sometimes lineage can be really important, especially if you plan to breed eventually. I understand why Michelle would ask the questions she did, they are the same ones I think most people would ask.

No matter how it's spun, I believe Michelle was in the right here. I can see where her manner, especially given that typing lacks tone, could come off as brusque and maybe even a little rude - but the attitude I have on that is this: She won her prize, fair and square, and if Ty had simply communicated that to the end correctly with her and sent her the prize, he could block her and have no further communication with her and this whole problem would have gone away. I don't think it's unreasonable to say that he has every right to dislike her personally - that's his prerogative. But... she won. She won the raffle exactly as he offered it, and he didn't uphold his side; it's hard to be sympathetic with him when he's the one being obstinate simply because he can be.