FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 12:12 AM   #1103
dawson789
I do understand what everyone was saying. I absolutely recognize that Ty chose specific words for his terms and conditions of the auction - I do not deny that, at all. But, mistakes happen. And any Tegu, especially a nice morph, for $400 is a great deal. Also, just by looking at the very beginning photos of Michelle and Ty's conversations via Facebook Messenger, as much BS as was going on, he did in the end just ask for her address to send her a Tegu. The thing that strikes me most is that she refused to give it...which makes me think that once she realized he had fudged up his words, she grasped on and went with it in order to screw him. I find it very interesting that people on this thread just lash out and get hostile the second you don't agree with the majority...pack mentality, I suppose. And no, I am not a ridiculous Ty follower. I saw a video of his facility once in a Youtube video, and have not heard of his reputation. I have not done any business dealings with him, so I am not what you would call a "cult-follower" of his. I am going on a gut feeling, and what I have read of what Michelle has posted.