FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 12:15 AM   #1104
Cletus Marley
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawson789 View Post
The losses that I know will occur, especially with suing a non-profit organization. Or I pray will occur. And if she does win and take money away from conservation efforts, then it will be a huge mistake. Everything about her arguments has turned to "me, me, me." And while I understand her original argument, she took it way too far, and is being absolutely ridiculous. In my view, if she takes any money from an conservation organization, people should unite together and realize it has gone too far. Also, I for one, would never want to do business with someone who is capable of such a thing. But, I am not a major breeder out there, and of course, people are going to lash out because of what I say. Honestly, I don't care. My main concern in my life is about conservation, and when you have such a selfish drive to go and sue one...well, you're definitely not on my side of the team, then.
Nobody is lashing out. They are just calling you out because what you said makes no sense and is just plain wrong. Nobody has called you deranged and dangerous like they did the OP over on FB. Nobody here has expressed the need to take up arms to and use their god given right to defend themself like Ty's people over on FB. Nobody is going to ban you because of what you say here no matter how ignorant (your words not mine).