FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 12:27 AM   #1107
dawson789
Fangthane - You are quite rude and haughty.

My posts here are to talk about this specific situation on this specific thread. I did not post on that other thread, and do not take it into consideration, honestly.

I am in support of the non-profit conservation organization above all. Hence why I do not support Michelle in any way, shape, or form.

Clearly, everyone in this time period has an issue with people who have differing opinions. "Submit to what we believe or burn at the stake" is the vibe I am getting.

Due to this, I see no reason to continue stating anything on here. I apologized for my mistakes, explained my opinion and why I had it, and there is no more to add. All that will be posted now is a bunch of people quoting things, and my mind is already made. I do not agree with the majority of people on this thread, and I have no problem with stating that. I suppose I will just have to focus on positive threads, because threads with a huge divide is just no use in getting involved with. What a shame, I used to enjoy a good debate.