FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 12:35 AM   #1108
Cletus Marley
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawson789 View Post
I must agree with what you have just said. (Cletus Marley)

I do apologize with my inability to post correctly and my making a mistake of thinking I read everything (I would have never posted if I didn't think I had read everything). I do not apologize for where I stand on it. There seems to be a certain selfish drive here by Michelle, hence why I felt my opinion (again, only my opinion, I do not wish to start an uprising against her) should be posted and read.
I've been critical of that drive as this thread has progressed and have been somewhat vocal about it in my limited number of posts. Once I saw how he and his cronies were ragging on her on FB that all changed. Yes he did ask for her address and all she did was ask what he was sending and then he got mad and decided she was greedy and decided he wasn't sending anything or honoring any part of the deal. He drew first blood here. Had his ego not gotten in the way this would have been over a long time ago. He could have ended this at any time by simply honoring his end of the deal. That's all it would take. It's crazy to me that so many people don't see it like that. They are sitting over there blowing smoke up his ass talking about how crazy she is and he appears to be loving it. Someone needs to speak up and ask the simple question "Why don't you just give her what you promised you would"?
It's because he would be ban them from his group if they dared to cross him.