FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - A loss to the Herp Community...James Bear
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 10:17 AM   #18
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus Haley
Not gonna happen Kelli. The man was subhuman garbage and should not be glorified simply because he's not around anymore.

It also occurs to me that it may not even be completely accurate- at least twice in the past his standard theiving story was that his house had burned down as an excuse for why he was unable to make good on his debts... when his house has *not burned down* and he was simply making a planned move out of the area. A scumbag who lies about something like that could lie about anything. I'm not certain what the angle would be exactly, unless he's wracked up massive debts again and wants them forgiven while he pushes his animals in some kind of pity sale, but his partner in crime scumbag wife can't be trusted either.

He had never done a damn thing to redeem himself or to pay back the people he stole from and there's no way in hell I'll let anyone publically promote him as a good person or his death as some tragic loss without rebuttal. A criminal jackass died from what sounds like a direct result of his criminal jackassery; I have no sympathy whatsoever.
I'm sure his death was a loss to his grieving family: his wife, his children who have not yet grown up and need money from this sale for their necessities, his brother who wrote such a beautiful post here.
There is a time and place for everything. This place is for the sale of some of his snakes so that the family has money to sustain themselves. I am sorry for their loss.